ವಿಕಿಸೋರ್ಸ್:Requests for comment
|Requests for comment|
Requests for comment (RfC) is a process for requesting outside input on any issue of wider significance for Wikisource.
All editors (including unregistered or IP users) are welcome to provide comment or opinion, and to assist in reaching agreements, by responding to requests for comment. RfCs are not votes. Discussion controls the outcome; it is not a matter of counting up the number of votes. In cases of disagreement, please remember to be friendly and civil.
Current and archived RfCs are listed below.
Creating a Request for Comment[ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಿ]
Any user can create a Request for Comment on issues of wider significance for Wikisource. However, before doing so, it is recommended that all but the most experienced users seek a second opinion on whether an RfC is appropriate for the topic. If the topic can be resolved with a simple discussion, please try Wikisource:Scriptorium first.
RFCs may be either
- a section on a talk page, for example, the talk page of a policy.
- a subpage of this page, for example, Wikisource:Requests for comment/A very important issue.
To create an RFC, simply
- create the section or subpage, with a clear and reasonably brief summary of the issue.
- add a link to the section or subpage in the Open section on this page.
- if there are obvious discussion venues where users may be found who would be interested in the RfC, a brief message there may be helpful. For example, Wikisource:Scriptorium or a WikiProject.
Requests for Comment[ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಿ]
The following Requests for Comment are currently open. You may contribute by adding your own comments.
The following Requests for Comments have been concluded and are now closed. No further comments should be made on these pages, any questions about these discussions belong at Wikisource:Scriptorium.