Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Stats tool: Which gives the number of validated, proofread, w/o text etc.
- Wsexport: Which allow you to download the books in different formats.
- Indic OCR tool: This tool will allow us to run OCR in page namespace for individual pages.
- IA upload tool: This tool will help us to upload the books from Internet archive to commons.
- URL2commons: This tool will help us to upload books from any website.
- Vicuna Uploader: This tool will help us to upload books/images/videos in bulk to commons.
- Fill Index Gadget: This Gadget will fill the index page on Wikisource.
- Hathi downloader: This tool will help to download the books in bulk.
- Fatkun Batch Download Image: A chrome addon which will help you to download images in bulk.
- ABBYY fine reader: This tool will help you to run the OCR locally.
- Other tools like Briss, pdfshuffle Gscan2pdf, and Scantailor where discussed which help to process the books after scanning.
- The workflow of the Wikisource was discussed.
- Cleanup js: Help to clean up the text in a bulk after OCR.
- OTRS process was discussed.
- Hands-on session on OCR.
- Discussion on the tools that the Indic community needed to do work efficiently on Wikisource.
- A small presentation on Transclusion of the book.